Savannah hobo bag in anthracite black
The Savannah bucket hobo bag is extra roomy, with interior and exterior pockets. A laid back bag for all occasions.
Available on back-order
Inspired by the iconic silhouette of a crescent moon nestled beneath the emerald filled sky of an african savanah, the Savannah shoulder bag features a medium wide strap, simple silhouette, and beautiful hardware details.This fun and functional Australian designed bucket hobo bag is as practical as they get without sacrificing an ounce of style. Whether it’s filled with the basic essentials, books, or yoga pants, it’s everyones perfect companion. Crafted in our signature vegan leather waxed hemp canvas, which develops a rich vintage leather like patina that only gets more beautiful over time with use and wear.
For every bag you purchase, we fund literacy and numeracy projects for girls who have been denied an education with the help of the UK based charity onebillion.org
- Exterior made from 100% organic waxed hemp canvas.
- Beautiful hazelnut tan interior lining made from chemically unbleached 100% hemp.
- Interior pocket with high-end luxury YKK smooth gliding zipper.
- External pocket with high-end luxury YKK smooth gliding zipper.
- Main compartment with magnetic snap closure.
- Max shoulder strap drop 680 mm/25 Inches.
- Detachable and colour interchangeable shoulder strap with silver lobster claw hardware.
- Adjustable shoulder strap for comfortable shoulder fit.
- Internal logo.
- Each bag is individually hand signed by the artisan - internal pocket.
- Exterior Non-descript logo free design for a subtle understated look.
- h380mm x w250mm x d140mm /15"h x 10"w x 5.5"d.
For centuries, sailors, hunters and traders have waxed their canvas bags, jackets and sails in order to increase functional performance. The wax coating repels water and wind and improves abrasion resistance, making waxed canvas one of the most durable, long lasting and hard-wearing materials on the planet.
As the waxed hemp canvas ages, it will naturally develop a uniquely rich patina of lines, creases and marks which add to the beauty and individual character of the material. Over time, especially in hot environments, small amounts of wax will rub off and the bag will lose its water resistance. The bag can easily be re-waxed as required using our 'cruelty free' wax bar to re-invigorate the look and feel of your bag. Instructions can be found on our blog.
To remove dirt and grime, wipe the surface with a warm wet cloth or hand wash to remove any stubborn deposits. After completely dry, re-apply the wax to the outer surfaces and allow to cure for up to 48 hours in a warm dry spot.