Gazelle convertible clutch crossbody in anthracite black
Our personalised UNISEX Gazelle convertible clutch crossbody bag puts the brakes on fast fashion. Handmade by artisans using organic waxed hemp canvas, which over time develops a rich leather like patina and becomes even more beautiful with age. The result is a striking vintage vegan leather look. A kinder, more caring alternative to wearing animal skins and plastic faux leather. Promoting a kind and cruelty free world for EVERY kind.
Designed and Inspired by the slender petite curves of the iconic African antelope. This multi-functional bag allows a quick and easy conversion from clutch to crossbody shoulder bag. The designer clutch will stand out in the crowd with its elegantly handcrafted design using 100% natural organic waxed hemp leather canvas. A timeless treasure.
Each bag sold helps us fund girls’ literacy and numeracy projects in the 3rd world with the help of UK based charity onebillion.org
- Exterior made from 100% organic waxed hemp canvas.
- Beautiful hazelnut tan interior lining made from chemically unbleached 100% hemp.
- Personalised name of your choice in silver chrome letters.
- Main compartment with high-end luxury YKK smooth gliding zipper.
- Interior pocket with high-end luxury YKK smooth gliding zipper.
- Detachable and colour interchangeable foldover flap with high-end luxury YKK smooth gliding zipper.
- Foldover flap with magnetic snap closure.
- Max shoulder strap drop 680mm/25 Inches.
- Includes detachable lobster claw wrist strap.
- Internal logo.
- Each bag is individually hand signed by the artisan - internal pocket.
- h140mm x w220mm x d30mm / 5.5"h x 9"w x 1"d.
For centuries, sailors, hunters and traders have waxed their canvas bags, jackets and sails in order to increase functional performance. The wax coating repels water and wind and improves abrasion resistance, making waxed canvas one of the most durable, long lasting and hard-wearing materials on the planet.
As the waxed hemp canvas ages, it will naturally develop a uniquely rich patina of lines, creases and marks which add to the beauty and individual character of the material. Over time, especially in hot environments, small amounts of wax will rub off and the bag will lose its water resistance. The bag can easily be re-waxed as required using our 'cruelty free' wax bar to re-invigorate the look and feel of your bag. Instructions can be found on our blog.
To remove dirt and grime, wipe the surface with a warm wet cloth or hand wash to remove any stubborn deposits. After completely dry, re-apply the wax to the outer surfaces and allow to cure for up to 48 hours in a warm dry spot.